Thread: Patchy beards???

Patchy beards???

Hello, I'm looking for help to aid my facial hair grow. I've just recently started to grow my beard and took notice I have small patches. I'm wondering if anyone has found any possible solutions to this. I'm going to start using Regenepure DR to see if I get any results.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgaspard86 View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for help to aid my facial hair grow. I've just recently started to grow my beard and took notice I have small patches. I'm wondering if anyone has found any possible solutions to this. I'm going to start using Regenepure DR to see if I get any results.
    I'm not sure if that will help you or not, but I'm sure it can't hurt to try. There are a lot of ingredients in that product that stimulate new growth: ketoconazole, saw palmetto, emu oil, niacin, caffeine, B6 and more.

I was thinking of possibly adding maybe adding a products that contain biotin or minoxidil, maybe that could help, but I'm not sure if those key ingredients will have a side effect being that these products were meant for hair loss on the head and not the face. I've even read online vitamins I can take as well as different kinds of foods I can eat to also help promote hair grow. Salmon, walnuts, oysters, sweet potatoes, spinach, lentils, blueberries, poultry and eggs.

Well after only a week of using Regenepure DR I've noticed the patchy bald spots in my beard are starting to produce stubbles. I've also been using my Beard balm as a moisturizer (contains grapeseed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, Michigan beeswax, geranium oil, lemon oil, and eucalyptus oil.). I also change my diet to also take in daily supplements to hair promote hair growth. Such as Salmon, Strawberries, Blueberries, eating more sweet potatoes and less French fries. . But I'm ecstatic to see the results I've been seeing as of late. In the photos I uploaded you can see the patches have hair growths. 20150408_143411.jpg20150408_143448.jpg

What is status on Your progress? I have similar problem...
    New beardo in the city.
    My beard is 4 months old, and yes I am a beginner. Decided to go for the beard because with 25 years after shaving and trimming I still look like a baby...
    My favorite site for beards is beardoholic and furious fan of real madrid

Opinion

To overcome with patchy beard, You need to maintain a balanced diet. If you are eating unhealthy foods, you could be hindering the beard-growing process. My cousin too faced this patchy beard problem and for that, Along with regular diet he took the help of beard growth vitamins check here that are made to prevent patchy stubble, allows to grow a healthier and fuller beard.