Thread: Low Level Laser Treatment for Hair Loss

Low Level Laser Treatment for Hair Loss

Has anyone used a laser device for hair loss?
    I was thinking about buying a Hairmax laser comb
    Or a laser cap/laser helmet. They are expensive so I want
    To hear about some real results.

I'm not sure if LLLT is FDA approved for hair loss, however, I know that it has been approved for pain relied and carpel tunnel. I know that the laser therapy directly promotes hair growth from the scalp, and a lot of people have seen good results. Never used one myself, but I'm sure there are a lot of others who have. I just use topicals to help keep my hair thick.

Hair loss treatments come in many forms and one of these is a device called the HairMax LaserComb. Developed by Lexington International, LLC, this device is used to treat androgenetic alopecia in men.

Laser hair Treatment is not a Good Decision for hairs. As my opinion the best and reasonable way to prevent our hair loss the best hair growing solution is hair Transplant. Its work well and good for us. Because its directly connect with our looks so we can't compromise with our looks. Hair Transplant is a permanent and give us results within a frequent of time.

Hair Transplant In India | Hair Transplant In Delhi | Hair Transplant In punjab| Hair Transplant In Mumbai | Hair Transplant In Chandigarh