Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beard Conditioner?

Beard Conditioner?

Does any one know of a good beard conditioner? Any other tips on how to keep it growing?

Honestly, I'm cheap so I just like to use my usual Garnier conditioner. Let it soak in for a few mins while in the shower and wash with cold water. You should see a difference.

I've heard more about beard oils verses conditioners. However, I haven't really used much of either one. As for tips to keep it growing, I know that follicle stimulation helps.

hmm..I'll have to try these things out. Where can I find out more about follicle stimulation?

Google lol
    Last edited by Lberg12; 10-27-2014 at 01:41 PM.

How big is your beard Steve? Doin the No-Shave-November?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    How big is your beard Steve? Doin the No-Shave-November?
    Is Luxury Barber doing anything fun for No-Shave-November?

yes plz suggest some conditioner or oil to grow beard on bald area.

Hey guys, I've recently started using beard conditioners. I have beard balm's beard balm and naked (wax based). I like to use them both personally I like beard balm (it smells better to me.) I recently stumbled across a wonderful beard conditioner called Antica Barbieria Colla. It smells amazing and it leaves my beard feeling soft pretty much all day and no greasy mess afterwards. I tend to use it on my head too if I forgot to use a pomade. I think this conditioner is going to be one of my personal favorites.

Hey Jacobyo, I've recently started using Regenpure DR on my beard and it seems it is working for me, I can't say the result will be the same for you but it's worth a shot. Oh you could also try changing your diet to eat some food with key ingredients to help promote hair growth. (forewarning it's going to help the hair all over your body grow too lol.) anyways good luck and if you find something that works for you jacobyo please come back and share it with us.

I have used beard balm as my beard conditioner. It is a good conditioner due the shea butter and beeswax it contains and also serves as a great styling agent so I can shape my beard how I please