Thread: Regenepure DR and Minoxidil?

Apple Polys? Apple Polyphenols ?

There had been a lot of talk about Apple Polyphenols(aka Apple Polys) and its results on hair growth, especially there are written articles in scientific journals.

I'm just wondering if there is anyone else knows about this?
    Last edited by shavemenot; 10-23-2014 at 09:12 AM.

I have heard good reviews on it and that its great for hair growth but I'm still not sure what it is exactly. Is it a pill or a procedure?

In clinical studies, apple polyphenols have shown interesting benefits. A study conducted by researchers from the Wakayama Medical Center and published in the 2006 "Journal of Investigational Allergology and Clinical Immunology" found that apple polyphenols improved persistent allergic rhinitis in a dose-dependent manner, with people who consumed higher levels of apple polyphenols having a larger decrease in symptoms. A 12-week study conducted by the Fundamental Research Laboratory in Japan published in the 2007 "Journal of Oleo Science" found that apple polyphenols reduced total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein, the "bad" from of cholesterol, more than hop bract polyphenols in capsules in overweight subjects. Visceral fat also decreased more in the apple polyphenol group

Your are not one steve who thinking about hairs so many peoples and they don't take any decision about their hairs and don't took the right way. Pill and procedure -- so from pill and procedure is the best way for hairs because pills don't give us good results these may give a result for that person who has a minor problem of hairs like dull hairs, dandruf in hairs, thin hair, hair spliten so if you are looking for hair fall so procedure is its answer.
    hair Transplant is a best hair procedure to regain you hair in some day's

Hair Transplant In India | Hair Transplant In Punjab | Hair Transplant In Ludhiana | Hair Transplant in Delhi | Hair Transplant In Chandigarh