Thread: Looking for a leave in conditioner

Looking for a leave in conditioner

I need a good leave in conditioner to tame flyaways & frizz. Suggestions appreciated.

I used to use Garnier, but checked out the ingredients and wasn't too pleased with all of the chemicals in it.

I know that Garnier same out with a paraben free line that is also 98% biodegradable. However, they still use SLS :/ I think a heavier conditioner would be good if you're trying to fight the frizz. I've used Say Yes to Carrots before & liked that line.

My girlfriend uses Coconut Milk Organix Oil Spray (you can get it at any drugstore) and I used it once when I returned from a dry day at the beach, it works great. Even though it may be considered a women's product, I recommend it for those purposes.

I did use Vichy Dercos Aminexil Pro. It comes with 18 little bottles of 6 ml in fancy packing. After I used all 18 bottles of 6 ml and no result I decided to not buy anymore anything from Vichy. Hair dermatologist recommended me that.... just to sell everything... Point is don't believe in Vichy Dercos Aminexil Pro new formula.
    Followed all rules and instructions and no result...
    New beardo in the city.
    My beard is 4 months old, and yes I am a beginner. Decided to go for the beard because with 25 years after shaving and trimming I still look like a baby...
    My favorite site for beards is beardoholic and furious fan of real madrid

I also use Coconut Milk Organix Oil Spray,Recommended, I hope useful to you