Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admire This Collection

Hybrid View

Admire This Collection

Just thought I'd share this photo. This was one I stumbled upon on the interwebz. Wish I could say it was my own!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]45[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a very big collection. Any slants?

[QUOTE=shavemenot]That's a very big collection. Any slants?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, since it's not my collection. None that I can see so far. What is in your collection?

Whoaaaa! Is that heaven?

Awesome! My collection is not even half the size of that but its building. Right now I just have a good amount of Baxter, Suavecito and some HTGAM... Anyone have any suggestions for new products to add to my stache?

SteveB86-

Seems like a lot of the stuff in your collection is hair related. What type of razor do you use? I know I asked you somewhere else on this forum, but I can't remember.

[QUOTE=GeorgieBoy1979;295]SteveB86-

What type of razor do you use? I know I asked you somewhere else on this forum, but I can't remember. [/QUOTE]

I have a 89BL DE Safety Razor from Edwin Jagger but like I said, im still getting used to it. My collection is mostly hair stuff but I'm trying to expand to shaving and hard wear as well.

That's a good start. I really like Baxter especially. I would recommend maybe some Billy Jealousy super slick shave cream I think it's called. Depends on your skin

[QUOTE=OnCollinsAve;298]That's a good start. I really like Baxter especially. I would recommend maybe some Billy Jealousy super slick shave cream I think it's called. Depends on your skin[/QUOTE]

I have heard of that brand, never tried it though. Maybe it will help with getting a good shave with my new DE razor? Even though I'm a beginner? Or should I use something that is a little less slick and bit more lather? Thanks dude.

SteveB86, I too use Billy Jealousy and it's awesome.. just depends on your skin type but it should be good. As for your new DE razor, I think it should be good. Check out some YoutUbe videos for exact directions.

The BJ cream is very thick and lathers great.