Thread: Four Components of Achieving a Great Shave

Four Components of Achieving a Great Shave

Last edited by TSEvangelist; 09-19-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    Wetshaving Video Blogger & Evangelist of Traditional Shaving
    Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram

TSE! Your video production quality has really been changing over the past few months. Look at the lighting! Stellar haha

I clicked on the video expecting the typical "four steps to a great shave" (i.e. Preshave, Lather, Shave, Aftershave) like every other video/article.... But I really like you're different approach.

1. Technique
    2. Blades
    3. Soaps/Creams
    4. Razors

In my opinion technique is DEFINITELY the most important, I used certain soaps/creams when I first started and didn't like them, now after getting better I went back to those soaps/creams and can get great shaves with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    In my opinion technique is DEFINITELY the most important, I used certain soaps/creams when I first started and didn't like them, now after getting better I went back to those soaps/creams and can get great shaves with them.
    Agreed! A lot of times when I first started out, I would blame the product, but many times I found out it was the process that I wasn't doing right, not an issue with the product itself.

there are different types of components first is technique it is a important factor of great shaving then shaving cream and the blades etc