Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supplements for Hair Loss?

Same. Biotin works but keep in mind all the hair grows on your body. Face, arms, legs, etc. and for someone like me who doesn't like that, I had to stop taking it. I'd recommend using a hair loss shampoo like Regenepure and exercising. Just personal experience talking!

Just using a shampoo and exercising isn't necessarily the "recipe for success." It is dependent on body type, genetics, etc. I would suggest seeing a doctor before anything, On Collins Ave.

Vitamin A, B complex, C, E and Biotin.

Biotin is a vitamin often recommended for healthy hair. Since biotin deficiency can lead to thinning of the hair, proponents claim that taking biotin supplements or washing your hair with biotin-enriched shampoo can thicken the hair and stimulate hair growth. However, there is very little evidence to support the claim that biotin can enhance hair health. Biotin is also used to promote healthy nail growth.

I don't think so supplement can reduce hair fall problem.

There is role of Biotin regarding regenerating Kerain or outer layer of hair so those who are considering Biotin as volume enhancer, seem correct.