Thread: Hey folks

Hey folks

My name is rick and I am a new wet shaver. Started almost 2 months ago, and I like it so far. I try some new soaps that don't cost too much or get a great deal for them. Just liking the smells of new scents on soaps.

Getting better on my shaves.

Did you find?

Hey Ricardo, greetings from Auckland; New Zealand. All the best with your venture into wet shaving. It's heading into winter in our part of the world so my wet shaving efforts are becoming somewhat far and wide LOL! but when i am in fill flip-mode with my wet shaving efforts i normally use Proraso shaving cream and Proraso After Shave Lotion which you can pick up online via Amazon of thru your local pharmaceutical. .. I'm not the biggest collector of wet shave creams and soaps ; i normally pick up products from Nivea Men and i use Feather or Derby Extra blades. Still novice when it comes to wet shaving and using a DE razor but practice makes perfect (...i hope) .Cheers
    https://hotshavehustlers.com Wet Shaving | Grooming Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged View Post
    Hey Ricardo, greetings from Auckland; New Zealand. All the best with your venture into wet shaving. It's heading into winter in our part of the world so my wet shaving efforts are becoming somewhat far and wide LOL! but when i am in fill flip-mode with my wet shaving efforts i normally use Proraso shaving cream and Proraso After Shave Lotion which you can pick up online via Amazon of thru your local pharmaceutical.. You can also order Phallosan Forte from the official website..check the Phallosan reviews at MRZ .. I'm not the biggest collector of wet shave creams and soaps ; i normally pick up products from Nivea Men and i use Feather or Derby Extra blades. Still novice when it comes to wet shaving and using a DE razor but practice makes perfect (...i hope) .Cheers
    Yeah,I like their products too. But this forum looks inactive. They should rather open a fb group.
    Last edited by volegluttonous; 08-28-2018 at 05:47 AM.