Thread: Old Skool Scents i will ask again.....

Old Skool Scents i will ask again.....

I am starting to feel quite alone on these forums. All i ask for is that some of you please have the respect to respond to a small request from an English man. I would like to know if any one has favourite old skool barbershop kind of scented aftershaves which they could recommend that i can buy and from where please. I hope that some of you do reply and can help me out with your experiences. Many thanks.

I am not old school barbershop or barber at all but I'm big fan of all DENIM aftershaves
    New beardo in the city.
    My beard is 4 months old, and yes I am a beginner. Decided to go for the beard because with 25 years after shaving and trimming I still look like a baby...
    My favorite site for beards is beardoholic and furious fan of real madrid

Hello Ivan i hope this finds you well mate. Its nice to know there is life at the end of the line. I've been buying retro old style aftershaves and picked up some Denim and Mandate, Insignia and Blue Stratos. Great timeless classics mate but hard to get them outside the UK due to alcohol content. Got some great scents from Gingers Garden in USA.

I like using bayrum soaps for me.

I’m with Ricardo on this. I enjoy the bay rum scent ; be it a soap or a scent spray on. I honestly can’t provide you with a perfect or favourite brand name but go and check out what selection Amazon has to offer. I normally get a buzz cut when I go to my local barber and he ends the session with a refreshing spray and pampering of bay rum...