PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for the box launch

Admin
08-29-2014, 05:35 AM
We're happy to announce that starting today, August 29th, the Luxury Barber Box (http://www.luxurybarber.com/box/)is available for subscription!

Keep in mind we'll only be having 100 boxes for the first month so make sure to subscribe early and reserve your box.

First boxes will ship out October 20th!

In the meantime here's a little sneak peak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFI6rJw_zM

Moodydude
09-25-2014, 09:08 AM
wowwww that's pretty funny. I've never tried birchbox before and after seeing this, I'm glad haha. Just signed up for the box though and this video definitely pumped me up!

Keith Claasen
10-01-2014, 12:14 PM
birch box is weak! Looking forward to my box this month!

GeorgieBoy1979
10-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Is this even real? I have signed up for the box and have not received any confirmation. I have tried to log in and change my information but the website Doesnt recognize my login information. I have tried to contact the company on multiple occasions and the won't reply. Seems like a scam to me.

I have not had a problem at all with my subscription. I know that this is the first month, so there have been some kinks along the way. However, if you are having any issues with your login, Luxury Barber will get back to you promptly. When I had questions, I emailed cs@luxurybarber.com and they got back to be quickly.

I'm very excited to receive my first box soon. I just received an email saying it will be going out soon. Can't wait to see what's in there.

Admin
10-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Is this even real? I have signed up for the box and have not received any confirmation. I have tried to log in and change my information but the website Doesnt recognize my login information. I have tried to contact the company on multiple occasions and the won't reply. Seems like a scam to me.

Hey Jamzdean. We're definitely not a scam. We're going to be shipping out or boxes this week, and you're name's on the list!

Jamzdean
10-28-2014, 01:04 PM
I do apologize, I was frustrated. The company did respond to my messages, but it was in the spam folder. I am excited to receive my box.

SteveB86
10-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Subscription boxes are always either a hit or miss but I've seen some great stuff being said about these guys on their social media after the first box was sent out this month so it seems promising! I am excited to try different products I've never tried before and really get some bang for my buck.

Hondamaker
12-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Hello,
How do I unsubscribe from getting the LB Box?

Lberg12
12-22-2014, 09:02 AM
I have subscribed to the LB box since they went out in late October and have loved it. Great shaving products, 1 full size prod, and a great assortment. Glad I joined.

Admin
12-22-2014, 09:29 AM
Hello,

Hi Hondamaker,
We're sorry to see you go! But if you wish to cancel your box, you can either email or call us & we will handle it for you. Email: cs@luxurybarber.com or 877.401.4884.

Admin
12-22-2014, 09:29 AM
Hello,

Hi Hondamaker,
We're sorry to see you go! But if you wish to cancel your box, you can either email or call us & we will handle it for you. Email: cs@luxurybarber.com or 877.401.4884.

Lberg12
12-24-2014, 08:48 AM
I just got my December box in time for the holidays and I LOVE IT. best one by far! Thx LB!

OnCollinsAve
12-26-2014, 08:32 AM
I just got my December box as well and am very pleased. Going to sign up for a full year now. :D